Feb 3, 2013 1:04 PM by Associated Press
PHOENIX (AP) - Two men and a woman died in a house fire in Phoenix that investigators believe was probably set by a candle used for lighting or a cigarette that wasn't put out.
Phoenix Fire Department spokesman Larry Nunez say another woman at the house was rescued by a passer-by and suffered from smoke inhalation and minor burns to her hands.
Nunez says the fire's cause hasn't been officially determined, but it's believed to be an accident.
The house on the southern outskirt of downtown Phoenix had no electric power, water and gas.
The three people who lived there used candles to see at night.
The woman who escaped the fire tried to warn others in the house to get out.
11 hours ago