Jun 5, 2013 9:20 AM
TUCSON- On Wednesday Chef Wanda Zhang from Harvest Moon Chinese Cuisine stopped by the New 4 studio to show us how to make a Vegetarian dish called High-Qi.
Here is what you need:
Enokitake (Chinese Golden Needle Mushroom),
King Mushroom, Goji Berry
Soft Tofu and Chinese Broccoli (steam for 3-5 minutes)
• 3 tablespoons vegetarian broth
• 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
• 1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts
• 1/4 cup chopped red onion
• 1/4 cup sliced green onions
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
• 3 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
• 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
• 1 teaspoons sesame oil
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add to the pan Sesame oil, broth, and ginger
Then add water chestnuts, red onion, green onions, cilantro, juice, sugar, gluten-free sauce, and Himalayan pink salt toss well.
Place 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each lettuce leaf. Serve with peanuts and serrano.
2 hours ago