Sep 19, 2012 6:17 PM
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter. Contest begins on Monday, October 1, 2012 at 12:00am and runs through Friday, October 5, 2012 at 7:00am (the "Contest Period"). Sponsor clock will be the official timepiece of the Contest. Entrants will visit the News 4 Tucson page at www.facebook.com and register for the contest. Only one valid entry per Facebook address will be allowed. Each weekday during the contest period, entrants must watch "Tucson Today" from 5:00-7:00am on KVOA-TV in Tucson, AZ. Prior to each day's broadcast, one "Daily Winner" will be drawn at random from all entries received. During each broadcast the "Daily Winner" name will be shown. On Friday, October 5, 1(one) name will be drawn at random from the 5(five) "Daily Winner" names. This name will be deemed the "VIP Grand Prize Experience Winner".
2. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant allowed. Entrants may submit a 3x5 card, including the subject line: Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream VIP Tickets with their name, age, address, telephone number and email address (optional) at the KVOA-TV Studios located at 209 West Elm Street, Tucson, AZ 85705 or by mailing their entries to "Disney on Ice Dare to Dream VIP Tickets" Box 5188, Tucson, AZ 85703.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) "Daily Winner" will be drawn each day of the contest period. One (1) "VIP Grand Prize Experience Winner" will be drawn from the five (5) daily winners. If the grand prize winner is unreachable after three (3) days/72 hours, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If KVOA-TV cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded. All prizes not claimed by 12pm, Wednesday, October 10 will be forfeited.
4. PRIZES: Each "Daily Winner" will receive 4 general admission tickets($20 value per ticket) to attend one performance of Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream in Tucson, AZ. The "VIP Grand Prize Winner" will receive: two (2) VIP tickets ($25 value each) to attend one performance of Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream in Tucson, AZ. The VIP Grand Prize Winner will participate during a performance.
5. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
a. The Contest is open only to legal citizens of the United States who are legal residents of the Tucson/Sierra Vista, AZ Designated Market Area (DMA) according to the Nielsen Company and possess a valid ID.
b. The Grand Prize Winner can be of any age, but if the winner is not between 2-12 years of age, the winner must designate a child between 2-12 years old to participate in the performance. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
c. Employees (and their immediate family or household members) of KVOA-TV ("Sponsor") and their respective subsidiaries, sponsors, affiliates, parent companies, assignees, agencies, advertisers and franchisees are not eligible to win.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Release Sponsors of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensees, representatives & agents from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from the entrants' participation in this Contest.
b. Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest. Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
c. KVOA-TV reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. KVOA-TV reserves the right to restrict the local winners to only persons whose primary residence is within a 60 mile radius of the affiliate's' office. Entrants further grant to KVOA-TV the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest. KVOA-TV reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize. KVOA-TV reserves the right to change the rules at any time. Automated voting of any kind is not allowed. Detection of said automated voting will lead to votes being voided.
Only one registered account per voter. If multiple accounts are detected for a single voter, they will be disabled and votes disqualified.
All results posted are unofficial until winners respond to e-mail notification.
This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
7. CONTEST RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS:
Official Rules are available at www.kvoa.com.
Contest sponsored by 1) KVOA-TV, 209 W. Elm Street, Tucson, AZ 85705 and Feld Entertainment, Aurora, Illinois.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsors are not responsible for virus or other damage to entrant's computer from participation in the Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or if this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Contest and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. In the event this Contest is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Contest rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Texas law, excluding choice of law provisions.