May 2, 2014 3:52 PM by Alyssa Reilly
2 or more eggs
1/2 cup of shredded mexican cheese mix
3 Tb olive oil
Any other extra ingredients you like (diced ham, bacon, mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc.)
Any Senor Cilantro spice
Dash of finely chopped cilantro leaves
1. Break eggs into a prep bowl and whip with fork or wisk.
2. Add shredded mexican cheese and any other ingredient you decided to mix in.
3. Choose any of Senor Cilantro's eight spices and mix in bowl. The Tomato and Cilantro, Tierra del Furgo, Red Chile and Cilantro, Burro Radish and fine cut leaves are recommended for maximum flavor.
4. Pour egg mix into a hot frying pan with about a tablespoon of olive oil. As the eggs heat, stir and scramble until it's well done.
5. Serve eggs on plate and add any other Senor Cilantro seasoning.
To order any of Senor Cilantro's spices, click here.
3 hours ago