Posted: Feb 14, 2013 8:17 AM by Faye DeHoff
PICTURE ROCKS - A man has been flown to Phoenix for treatment after being burned at his home in Picture Rocks west of Tucson this morning.
The Picture Rocks Fire Department tells News 4 the man suffered burns over 80 percent of his body. They believe it was caused by some sort of propane flash fire which ignited the man's clothes. The fire happened around 7:30 this morning in the 6000 block of N. Shane Avenue.
A helicopter responded and transported the man to a Phoenix-area burn center. His condition is not known at this time.
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More