Sep 27, 2013 9:05 AM
Chef Mandy Kirkendall from Apple Annie's Orchard shows us how to make Pumpkin Dip.
Here is what you need:
• 8 ounces softened cream cheese
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 2 cups pumpkin puree
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon ginger
• ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
• Shortbread cookies or graham crackers for
1. Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and stir with a rubber spatula just until the cream cheese is soft and smooth. Add the brown sugar and pumpkin puree.
2. Blend the mixture together. Mix until creamy and smooth.
3. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Stir until smooth.
4. Place the pumpkin dip in a bowl and chill it in the refridgerator for 1 hour.
5. Serve the dip with cookies or crackers.
52 minutes ago