Posted: Feb 6, 2013 9:48 AM by Associated Press
Updated: Feb 6, 2013 10:12 AM
PHOENIX - A toddler playing with a lighter is the suspected cause of a Chandler house fire.
The house was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived Tuesday and that the home is considered a near-total loss.
According to firefighters, the boy was home with his mother and uncle and playing on the couch where the fire started.
The boy and his pregnant mother went to a hospital for treatment of minor smoke inhalation.
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More