Jun 30, 2013 11:18 AM by Scott Oathout
AVRA VALLEY- An early morning mobile home fire displaced two people and also claimed the lives of their two dogs.
Avra Valley Fire spokesman Patrick Calhoun says firefighters responded to the 16200 block of West Orange Grove around 5:15 a.m. after neighbors called 9-1-1 reporting smoke coming from the mobile home.
Calhoun says firefighters battled heavy flames while extinguishing the fire.
It took 24 minutes for the fire to be brought under control.
The fire is believed to have started by faulty electrical throughout the trailer.
Calhoun says the trailer is a complete loss, with damage estimates at $50,000.