Local

May 17, 2014 1:29 AM by Stefanie Boe

UPDATE: fire at historic hotel in Douglas

DOUGLAS - Fire crews have put out a dryer fire at the historic Gadsden Hotel in Douglas. The fire started late Friday evening and filled the building with smoke. Fire crews were working to get the smoke dissipated.

The hotel opened in 1907 and burned down in 1929 and had to be rebuilt. According to the hotel website, the building has been under renovation since last year.

Photo Courtesy: Gaby Ibarra

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4