Posted: Jun 9, 2012 10:46 PM
TUCSON - A woman suffered smoke inhalation while trying to put out a kitchen fire Saturday.
The fire started on the stove inside a home in the 7100 block of E. Lakeside Drive, near Kolb and Escalante.
The homeowner was heating up oil to cook when the oil flashed and started a fire in the cabinets.
Damage is estimated at $15,000.
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Help those in need this holiday season
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
Win! Win! Win!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Let us help grow your business
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories