Posted 5:31 PM 5/3/2013 : BBQ tacos from Blancos
BBQ Pork Taco Ingredients:
BBQ Braised Pork, portioned 5 oz strip or large chunks 1ea.
Kosher Salt 1/4 tsp
House Seasoning 1/4 tsp
BBQ Sauce 1 tbsp
Tortillas 3 ea
Sour Cream 3 tsp
Diced Cabbage 3 tbsp
Roasted Corn Kernels 3 tbsp
Pico de Gallo 3 tbsp
Lime Vinaigrette 1/2 tsp
Pickled Red Onions 9 ea
Pickled Fresno Chiles 6 ea
Chiffonade Scallions 9 ea
Bean of Choice 1/2 cup
Rice 1/2 cup
1. Season pork evenly with salt and house seasoning, heat on grill.
2. Combine pork and bbq sauce in stainless bowl, mix with tongs to break up meat, hand over to taco side.
3. Warm the tortilla of choice on flat top, top with 1 tsp sour creamon each tortilla, then pork.
4. Toss cabbage, corn, and pico with the lime vinaigrette; then top evenly on all 3 tacos.
5. Finish each taco with 3 pieces of pickled red onion, 2 each pickled fresno, and 3 each scallion. 6. Finish plate with choice of beans and rice.
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More