Posted 6:05 AM 9/27/2013 : Pumpkin Dip from Apple Annie's Orchard
Chef Mandy Kirkendall from Apple Annie's Orchard shows us how to make Pumpkin Dip.
Here is what you need:
• 8 ounces softened cream cheese
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 2 cups pumpkin puree
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon ginger
• ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
• Shortbread cookies or graham crackers for
1. Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and stir with a rubber spatula just until the cream cheese is soft and smooth. Add the brown sugar and pumpkin puree.
2. Blend the mixture together. Mix until creamy and smooth.
3. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Stir until smooth.
4. Place the pumpkin dip in a bowl and chill it in the refridgerator for 1 hour.
5. Serve the dip with cookies or crackers.
Click here to submit a news tip to us!
Become a Facebook Fan!
Help those in need this holiday season
Win! Win! Win!
Wise Local Marketing!
Get news, weather and more on your smartphone and tablet!
Get texts for news, traffic, deals and more!
Sign up on KVOA.com for newsletters, exclusive deals, and more!
What's happening on News 4 @ 4
Stories and videos with Kristi's Kids
Check out the latest events FC Tucson has scheduled.
Let us help grow your business
Digital Channel 4.2
What's on KVOA and when!
Contact info for our department heads
KVOA's on air personalities!
Work at News 4 Tucson
Complete feeds of all KVOA.com stories
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and More